EXO - Board Game
The Ultimate Survival Game Experience
Play two different campaigns designed for 1-2 and 3-4 players, and discover the cause behind the disasters that forced humanity to shelter underground for centuries. Build your team and walk alongside your exoanimal, wandering Earth's desolate surface to find forgotten artefacts and resources so you can beat the 20 missions in the game.
- Play alone or with another friends
- 2 stand-alone campaigns for 1-2 and 3-4 players
- Interact with other players in a fast paced action system
- Travel an inhospitable world and deal with the harsh environment depicted in the Exploration Cards
- Obtain ancient artefacts when exploring
- A unique combat system with dice rolls and decks that control the bug AI
- Each character has a unique skill
- Manage your resources to survive the long night
Each game round consists of four phases:
- Disasters – During the first phase, climatology and fauna behavior are determined with a dice roll. Six different effects are depicted on each mission.
- Resource Production – Players will produce exoenergy and a variety of resources. At the beginning of the turn, each player will take a resource off each extraction tile he has on the board and store it.
- Actions – Players must decide which actions they will be performing both with their heroes and with their exoanimals. There are common actions to be carried out by both characters and others specific to each one.
- Night - Bugs in and outside their hives are most active at night so, during this phase, larvae proliferate and your heroes will have to defend from enemy attacks.
How to play
Lear the basic mechanics of the game in just 8 minutes.
EXO: TITANS UNLEASHED – Limited Edition
Few units left so hurry up if you what to experience the titan fury!
This limited expansion edition includes 4 new missions, 4 EXO Titan miniatures, 4 themed game tiles, 16 EXO titan bug cards, 12 new exploration cards and specific themed tokens. This is not the only expansion that we offer but the most special one as we produced just a few units. Visit our store and have a look at our catalogue and see all the expansions and complements that we offer along with the core game.