WHAT ARE “COOKIES”?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer in order to access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user or of their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, they can be used to recognize the user.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES USE THIS SITE?
According to the entity that manages it:
- Own cookies:those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third party cookies:those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that treats the data obtained through cookies.
According to the timeline that are enabled:
- Session Cookies:They are designed in order to collect and store data while the user accesses a website.
- Persistent Cookies:They are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and treated for a defined period of time defined by the cookies’ responsable, and that can range from a few minutes to a several years period.
Depending on its purpose:
Analysis Cookies:They are treated by us or by third parties, and allow us to quantify the number of users and thus the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered.
Therefore we analyze this browsing on our website in order to improve the supply of products or services we offer.
- Advertising Cookies:They allow the management, in the most effective way, of advertising spaces that the publisher has included on a website, application or platform from where they provide the requested service from where they provide the requested service. based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency in which ads are displayed.
Behavioral advertising cookies:They allow the management, in the most effective way, of advertising spaces that the publisher has included on a website, application or platform where they provide the requested service. These cookies store information about user behavior obtained through the continuous observation of the browsing habits, allowing to develop a specific profile to display ads based on the user.
It is also possible that when you visit a website or open an email where some ad or promotional material regarding our products or services is published, a cookie that helps us to show you later publicity related to the search you have done and published control our announcements regarding, for example, the number of times they are seen, where they appear, what time are they seen, etc.
REVOCATION AND ELIMINATION OF COOKIES
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring your browser options. In case the installation of cookies is not allowed on your browser, it’s posible that you cannot access some sections on our web.
In the following links you have all the information in order to configure or disable your cookies in each browser: